Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hemp Anthem

Hi there. 

Welcome to my blog.  To kick things off here I decided to post a video from the Hemp for Humanity campaign, "Hemp Anthem".   After watching the video, I hope you will take a few seconds and forward it to your friends, family, networks, etc...  Before any great undertaking can be achieved, there must first be enough people who believe in the worthiness of a cause.  

I don't know that hemp or anything else for that matter can "Save the Planet". I do believe however, that hemp has the potential to help us create a more sustainble planet, for ourselves, our children, and those that are yet unborn.

"Let's join together and bring hemp into the fore,
 then we'll really help the Earth's health to restore. "
Hemp Anthem by David Piller


No comments:

Post a Comment